Major addition and renovation to existing Parkview Orthopedic Hospital. This project has added two operating rooms, six surgical admission bays, six post-anastheia recovery rooms, pre-admission testing services, and enhanced ergonomics for patient and employee safety. The existing operating rooms were kept operational during their construction and renovation.
- Location: Fort Wayne, Indiana
- Architect: Vintage Archonics
- Engineer: Vintage Archonics
- Total Project Cost: $20 million
- Total Square Footage: New: 29,040, Remodel: 10,970