This free-standing ambulatory surgery center for orthopaedic procedures is located on the Parkview Regional Medical Center Campus. The project includes a pain clinic; pre-post-PACU units serving six Class C operating suites and two Class B operating suites/procedure rooms; and six 24-hour stay patient rooms. The project is registered with the U.S. Green Building Council to achieve LEED Certification as a “green building”, the first such healthcare project to do so in Northeast Indiana.
- Location: Fort Wayne, Indiana
- Architect: Morrison Kattman Menze
- Engineer: BCCLT, Inc. Consulting Engineers
- Total Project Cost: $40 million
- Total Square Foot: 64,445