Proper air conditioning is vital for a comfortable home during the summer. Our team can provide air conditioning service or repair to your existing unit or install a new one for your home.
COMMON AIR CONDITIONER PROBLEMS
- Air Conditioner Not Turning On - If your AC unit won't run at all, it could be due to a faulty thermostat or a tripped circuit breaker.
- Constantly Running - Even in hot weather, your AC should be shutting off periodically. If not, you can see a high increase in your monthly energy costs. This could stem from problems with your thermostat, compressor, or electrical parts on your AC Unit.
- Not Blowing Cold Air - If you feel air flowing but it doesn't seem cool, you may have tripped circuit breaker or have air flow blocked by a dirty filter.
SIGNS IT'S TIME TO REPLACE YOUR AC UNIT
- Foul Smelling Air - Bad smelling air coming from your vents could mean you have a burned out wire or mold in your AC unit.
- Strange Noises - Hearing squeaking or grinding sounds from your AC unit is a big indicator that it's nearing the end of its lifecycle.
- High Energy Bills - The older your AC unit gets the harder it has to work to cool your home, which results in higher monthly energy costs.
WHAT HATTERSLEY CAN DO FOR YOU
- Proactive Maintenance - Our technicians will always do their best to identify key components that are worn, broken, or are in suspect of failing soon during their inspections and testing. They can then recommend repair options so that you can make more proactive, informed decisions.
- Installation - We provide expert advice for homeowners looking to install a new air conditioner or upgrade their existing system. Our team will help you make an informed decision about what will work best for your family and budget.
- 24/7 Emergency Service - In need of emergency air conditioning repair? Our team is on call 24/7 to get your system back up and running when you need it most!
Need Fort Wayne local air conditioning repair?