Water Heater Maintenance
Hot water is a luxury most of us enjoy and likely take for granted. To keep it flowing, water heater maintenance is important to ensure safety, efficiency, and longevity.
That's why Fort Wayne homeowners rely on Hattersley to handle you water heater repair, maintenance, and installation needs!
COMMON WATER HEATER ISSUES
- Water Temperature - If your water is too cold, not warm enough, or too hot could be caused by an issue with the thermostat, lack of power or an issue with the connectors.
- Leaks/Odd Noises - If you notice odd noises or leaks coming from your water heater, it may be time to have it serviced by Hattersley.
- Discolored Water - Rusty water in your sink caused by corrosion.
Leaving these issues go unchecked will decrease the longevity of your water heater and cost you more money in the long run.
If you have notice an increase in your home water and energy costs, have a water heater that's 10+ years old, or are constantly needing your water heater repaired, then it may be time to replace your water heater.
Not having heated water in a home is a bleak situation for any Fort Wayne homeowner to be in. Trust the local pros at Hattersley for your water heater repair and installation needs!
WHAT HATTERSLEY CAN DO FOR YOU
- 24/7 Emergency Service - Hattersley can service and repair your water heater in case of emergency 24/7!
- Installation - Have your new water heater installed the right way with no hassle or worries!
- On-site Inspection - Hattersley can conduct a full service inspection of your entire Water Heater system and let you know what parts will need fixed.
- Preventative Maintenance - Hattersley can conduct yearly maintenance on your water heater to ensure it stays running!
Looking for water heater maintenance from a Fort Wayne plumbing professional?