Water Filtration is the next step beyond water softening for your household and is highly recommended for drinking and cooking as it removes additional impurities that your water softener may miss.
There are two types of water filtration systems: Reverse Osmosis and Activated Charcoal.
REVERSE OSMOSIS VS. ACTIVAED CHARCOAL
Reverse Osmosis systems are 3-5 step filtration systems that use a reverse osmosis membrane to remove unwanted molecules and large particles from drinking water.
Activated Charcoal is a widely used method for home water filtration and improves water by removing disagreeable tastes, odors and impurities through a process of absorption in the charcoal itself.
COMMON PROBLEMS WITH WATER FILTERS
- Dirty Filter - The older your filter gets and the more it's used, the less effective it is at filtering out heavy metals and chemicals which can find their way into your drinking water.
- Clogs - As sediments accumulate and build up in the filter, you could have clogs and increased water pressure in your pipes which can lead to a pipe bursting.
- Mold - When a water filter is moist and warm, mold spores tend to grow and thrive if your filter is not properly cleaned and maintained.
WHAT A. HATTERSLEY CAN DO FOR YOU
- Preventative Maintenance - Hattersley can properly inspect, clean and replace your water filter system to ensure your drinking water is filtered properly.
- Installation - Need to have your water filter replaced? Have the pros at Hattersley install your new water filter!
- 24/7 Emergency Service - Need your water filter serviced immediately? Hattersley is available 24/7 to service and repair your home water filter.
Is your water filter giving you problems?