The $9.2 million Fort Wayne Neurological Center is located on the campus of Lutheran Hospital. The 60,500 s.f. facility is a multi-specialty medical practice featuring neurology, neurosurgery, physical medicine, and neuropsychology components.
An MRI scanning area and ambulatory surgery center are located on the first floor. Occupying the second story are neurology patient rooms, offices, and a reception area. An enclosed skywalk connects the third-floor Lutheran Rehabilitation Center to Lutheran Hospital.
- Location: Fort Wayne, Indiana
- Architect: MSKTD and Associates, Inc.
- Engineer: MSKTD and Associates, Inc.
- Total Project Cost: $9.2 million
- Total Square Feet: 60,500